Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Much

Lucid Dream (yay!): I am in the lobby of a big office building when I realize I am dreaming. I walking into the elevator, decide that my office is on the 20th floor. I arrive on the floor and decide that it is a big corner office. I look at the through each of the first three corners of the floor and they are occupied. I start to worry -- am I not in control here? But the fourth corner has a giant, high-ceilinged space under construction. I am sitting at a table in the middle of the space. I note that the view is not that great -- an urban cityscape with warehouse-like buildings. There are three women sitting with me, two of them are younger, one is older and seems to be my admin. I note a space with a desk where I assume she will sit eventually, once this office is finished. We are discussing a supply chain for something we will manufacture. I don't know what it is, but I am trying to find out what will happen if we have to manufacture one of the components ourselves instead of outsourcing it. I ask the woman to my right and then we get distracted and then I ask the question again. This happens a few times. Eventually we seem to figure out an answer. While we are talking a wall goes in on my left -- the space seems much less open after that. I am at A's house in Bellingham. Her older sister is there -- we do an awkward, back to back, COVID hug. I am talking to her step-father. His hair is long, it has been dyed purple some point in the past, but now his roots are showing. He is working in some sort of pop-up factory manufacturing cars. He tells me the details, they are interesting. We are all sitting down to dinner, a big table with family.